Welcome to Solve-IT, Exeter's Leading IT Services & Office 365 Cloud Specialists
Solve-IT is excited to announce that we are now offering the new Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium and Midsize Business cloud services. The new Office provides anywhere access to your familiar Office applications optimized for use across PCs, smartphones, and tablets. Office 365 is designed for small and mid-sized businesses who want to reduce their IT costs while operating more efficiently and effectively in an ever changing marketplace.
You can now buy Office 365 directly from Solve-IT, making it easy for you to acquire Office 365 cloud services while continuing to receive your billing and support directly from us. As your trusted IT vendor, we want to help you get the benefits afforded by utilizing cloud services and do so in a way that’s easy and familiar to you.
- Letting you take your personal office experience with you - across tablet, PC or phone - wherever you are and whenever you need to get work done.
- Saving documents to the cloud by default. When you sign into Office 365, you get roaming settings and quick access to your documents in SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro and SharePoint online.
- Scheduling a meeting, sending an email, starting an IM, as well as initiating voice and video calls right from your contact list.
- Easily hosting more effective online meetings, with multiparty HD video conferencing, document sharing and real-time note taking with OneNote.
- Connecting Lync and Skype services, so you can connect with millions of Skype users right inside of Office 365.
Contact us today to begin your trial or subscription and move your business to the cloud!
Microsoft Office 2013
Office 365 Home Premium,
The best value Office suite for your home!
•The latest and most complete set of Office applications:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
• One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices
• Compatible with Windows tablets, PCs or Macs.
• For ease of access, Office on Demand available from any Internet-connected PC
• Includes 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
• 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
Microsoft Office 365
Gain access virtually anywhere from only £3.90 per month!
It's the familiar Microsoft Office suite such as Email, SharePoint and Lync 2010 Communication Server, delivered through the cloud. So there's no requirements for expensive hardware, software and high availability internet connections.
Everyone can work together easily with anywhere-access to email, web conferencing, documents and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Whether you're a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organisation's unique needs.
Office 365 helps you work from virtually anywhere, on nearly any device – PC, Mac, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. Working remotely means anywhere-access to the information you need, with the most consistent and secure experience. When you are not in the office, you can access your Inbox with Outlook Web App, view and edit documents with Office Web App, or join an online meeting with Lync™ Web App.2
Windows 8 Professional
- Browse and discover great apps in the Windows Store
- Sign in to any of your Windows 8 PCs and instantly see your settings and get your apps
- Store your music, photos, and docs in the cloud with SkyDrive
For more details click here
The All New Windows Tablet... Microsoft "Surface"
Who says that pretty can’t be practical? It’s time for a tablet that’s more than meets the eye.
Powerful processing and beautiful design unite on Surface. Whether you’re working hard or hardly working, Surface’s integrated Kickstand and revolutionary Touch Cover let you work, play, and connect with others like never before.
Plug into external displays like projectors and HDTV, and share your world. Pre-loaded with Windows RT, Microsoft Office 2013 RT, Xbox apps, and other essentials.