1. Use of this Web Site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which form a binding contract between you and Solve-IT Southwest Limited.
2. Certain parts of this Web Site may be subject to registration and additional terms and conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Solve-IT Southwest Limited, whose registered office is situated at Unit 2 Addlepool Business Centre Clyst St George Exeter Devon (Solve-IT). The copyright in the material contained on this Web Site belongs to Solve-IT. The trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the laws of England and international trademark laws. Subject to clause 4 below reproduction of material on this Web Site is prohibited unless express permission is given by Solve-IT.
4. All articles published by Solve-IT on this Web Site marked "Open Access" are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by you subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Open Access license.
5. Save as expressly set out herein no license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in Solve-IT HQ or other third parties.
7. Solve-IT reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site at any time without notice.
8. Subject to clause 4 you may not redistribute any of the Content of this Web Site or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content Site without the prior authorization of Solve-IT.
9. Subject to Clause 4 you may link to but not replicate the Content on this Web Site provided you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the website linking to this Web Site does not contain any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. Solve-IT reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Web Site.
10. THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS". SOLVE-IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
11. In no event shall Solve-IT or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Solve-IT, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors
12. Solve-IT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after Solve-IT has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
13. Certain parts of this Web Site may contain advertising. Solve-IT is not responsible for the content of any advertising material or any errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship, which is the responsibility of the advertiser.
14. Due to a fluctuating market all prices quoted on this Web Site are subject to change without notice.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Unit 2, Addlepool Business Centre, Clyst St George, Exeter, EX3 0NR
01392 87 57 57
Proud to Sponsor Exmouth RFC for 9th year...
Solve-IT are pleased to be sponsoring Exmouth RFC for the ninth… Continue reading
Latest from Twitter
How to find us
- Unit 2, Addlepool Business Centre, Clyst St George, Exeter, EX3 0NR
- 01392 87 57 57
- Contact us online